Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the chances of getting someone pregnant while on gear

No one can predict your actual odds but suffice it to say it happens plenty frequently.

i been busting nuts in my wife she dong get knocked up but i banged this hot chick passed week end, i was drunk i think i jizzed in her,
i hope shes on birth controll
shes only 17
fuck it
it didnt seem to worie her

done it, got her to do curitage like an early abortion, i know when i got her pregnant too i busted only half a nut in her before i pulled out......:family:

ripped to shreads2 said:
i been busting nuts in my wife she dong get knocked up but i banged this hot chick passed week end, i was drunk i think i jizzed in her,
i hope shes on birth controll
shes only 17
fuck it
it didnt seem to worie her

Your wife's a lucky woman :rolleyes:

my wife is a fucking stripper slut, who leaves her kids for weeks at a time with out calling, i once had a good business butt she fucked it up because she fucked half my clients and i turned into a drugie because of it, i guess that makes her luckie

I only did one cycle previous to this one, and now that I think about it.... My son was conceived while I was just getting off the cycle of Deca/Winny.
Hmmm..... Guess it could have been the juice!

My son is now 5 months old and seems normal If not smarter and stronger than usual. He is already crawling and has 2 teeth. Maybe he got a freakish amount of testosteron from Me!

Top Bottom