Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What caused the worst acne for you?

CNovaJason

Just wondering what caused the worst acne for you guys. There is a bud of mine who has some test prop left over and wants to know if his acne will get worse on his back if he runs it for a couple of weeks to put on a little mass with his cutting cycle for summer time.

Test alone never gave me acne. I only get acne in PCT especially when using clomid.

Dbol and Tren can add a touch more acne, but still nothing in comparison to PCT for me. Thats the only time i really "break out".

i have only used test e, sust and dbol, for me nothing from the test, a little acne on back of shoulders from dbol-- clears up within 2 weeks.

I'm usually clean all cycle. As soon as I start pct I break out like a 13 year-old who washes his back in cooking oil. sucks.

Prop made me break out pretty bad.....but not til' the end of my cycle when I came off of it. It sucked....finally starting to clear up about 2 months since I've been off.

Top Bottom