x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

What can I use to lose 9% body fat in 2 months, is it even possible?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What can I use to lose 9% body fat in 2 months, is it even possible? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have a bet, that I cant loose 9% b.f. in 2 months, Im 188lbs. 5'9 32y.o. 24%b.f. need to get down to 15% any suggestions, or is this an impossible bet. thanks.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by TxLonghorn
    This will certainly rid the fat amazingly fast, and contrary to dspo, amazingly safe. But I prefer Fina. It goes with everything.
    TxLonghorn,

I never said it was not safe...All I said was it was not the safest...Which means you better do your research before you start to use it...If you jump right in at 800mg it would not be too safe for a beginner....Agreed

So far, I just ended my 3rd week of fina 75mf eod/winny 50mg ed, T3 cycle. I am up 11lbs in bodyweight but bf is down 3%. I started at 23%bf 236lbs, this morning was 247 at 20%bf. I ran clen for 3 days, but stopped taking it, too damn hot and humid here for my liking.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

T3
    Clen
    ECA

Cardio and good diet

Good Bro
    Just accept your bodyfat, and realize that we live in a superficial society, where even with our superior technological and intellectual advances, people are judged by how they are shaped. Anyone who has anything against you because of your bodyfat is below you, and not worth your while.

Damn, look at that girl walking by! I'd like to get a piece of that! OK, scrap everything I just said, I gotta go talk to her...........

Guess I'm superficial too..............