Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I use to lose 9% body fat in 2 months, is it even possible?

You must have an awful diet, so if you just clean the diet up and do cardio you can lose that weight in 2 months. You don't need any AS. Use xenadrine if you want, but stay far away from fats and simple carbs. If you do this I bet you can drop that weight in 2 months.

cardio in the morning and after workout
Clen/ECA stack to the limit
Winny/Fina/Test stack
5 Workouts a week
low calorie diet high protein

by the way what will you win?

Yellowbomber said:
by the way what will you win?

Maybe his girlfriend (Jessica Alba) won't touch him because he's been in a drunken stuper long enough, eating bag after bag of potato chips, and this is the only way she will have sex with him. It's a 2 month ultimatum.

RE: Well based on your current stats 24%BF and your goal of 15% BF this equals roughly a 9% BF drop or about 17lbs. @3500 calories per pound that is 60,000 calories in 60 days or 1,000 calories you need to be in defiect EVERY DAY. So that said you will need to burn about 1,000 calories per day every day over your BMR.

This seems to be the most logical answer man.

If you want to lose fat, you need to burn more cals than you consume. It will be near impossible but it is possible. Good Luck. You dont really need to waste your money on anything like T3 or DNP, that's not going to help your case that much. That would be geared more for a person that is looking to get that edge right before a contest. Hard work, now go get it! ;)

Genetic Freak 33 said:
You dont really need to waste your money on anything like T3 or DNP, that's not going to help your case that much. That would be geared more for a person that is looking to get that edge right before a contest

Wrong....DNP is the fastest...but not the safest way...to shed bodyfat...:D

Genetic Freak 33 said:
RE: Well based on your current stats 24%BF and your goal of 15% BF this equals roughly a 9% BF drop or about 17lbs. @3500 calories per pound that is 60,000 calories in 60 days or 1,000 calories you need to be in defiect EVERY DAY. So that said you will need to burn about 1,000 calories per day every day over your BMR.

This seems to be the most logical answer man.

If you want to lose fat, you need to burn more cals than you consume. It will be near impossible but it is possible. Good Luck. You dont really need to waste your money on anything like T3 or DNP, that's not going to help your case that much. That would be geared more for a person that is looking to get that edge right before a contest. Hard work, now go get it! ;)

It is illogical to assume that if he creates a 1000Kcal caloric
deficit/day that all of that expended energy will come from
your adipose tissue. More like 75%fat/25%muscle.

Here's what I'd do:

188 24%= 45lbs fat
9%fat=17lbs fat in 8 weeks

Thats VERY doable.

1. 200mg DNP/day
2. ECA+25mcgs T3

No need for steroids AT ALL.

The body only becomes increasably
subsceptible to glucogenesis(muscle
catabolism) when bodyfat levels go below 12-13%.
Plus, the DNP is anti-catabolic.

Once you reach 15%, THEN start cycling.

Godspeed

I just don't agree with all of you and your dependency on diuretics to lose fat. He's not trying to lose the hard to rid fat. He's trying to lose flab, i.e., the easy to lose fat. When he loses that 9% then he should start to think of some diuretics to lose the fat.

I just don't agree. DNP isn't for a beginner anyway.
:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:

Genetic Freak 33 said:
I just don't agree with all of you and your dependency on diuretics to lose fat. He's not trying to lose the hard to rid fat. He's trying to lose flab, i.e., the easy to lose fat. When he loses that 9% then he should start to think of some diuretics to lose the fat.

I just don't agree. DNP isn't for a beginner anyway.
:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:

Huh? Diuretics? What diuretics?

DNP=Definately NOT a diuretic

I think you're a bit confused.

Godspeed

Fonz said:

Here's what I'd do:

188 24%= 45lbs fat
9%fat=17lbs fat in 8 weeks

Thats VERY doable.

1. 200mg DNP/day
2. ECA+25mcgs T3

No need for steroids AT ALL.

Godspeed

Bingo. The only problem with this is ...where's the Fina? :)

This will certainly rid the fat amazingly fast, and contrary to dspo, amazingly safe. But I prefer Fina. It goes with everything.

Top Bottom