Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what can I take to reduce/eliminate puffiness from face

benj

how about a duretic every 3/4 days. Ive made really good gains on deca?sust250 but everybody is noticing this puffininess in the face

Im on liquidex right now at 1mgED and it hasnt helped my face at all. I cut down on carbs for a week and have been doing 30 min of cardio ED. It has helped a lot.

I have the same problem with every test I've tried. I'm hoping prop will be better. I can't take the face bloat at all. MAkes people think you're fat when you are quite the opposite.

Yeah, I hate that fat face bloated look during the winter I was on a Sus & Deca cycle and put on 22 lbs and at 5'6 and 220lbs my shoulders were wide as the door but my face looked like that dog on TTokyo products big and wide and even developed this muscle right below my temples when i chew it looks like i have knots on my face to top it off what the heck anyone else get this? I just got arimidex & some liquidex to help and yall say it don't help the face thats just great lol.

Well if you have Deca in you cycle now with the sustanon and ARE taking Real Arimidex, then your bload problems are not from estrogen, but progesterone. So Arimidex will do little to eliminate the face bload form Deca. I suffered it so bad, that after a week some people did not recognise me. Progesterone sucks.

How common is face bloat from Test. cycles and are there any other AS' which reduce this effect in combination with the Test?

--baryon

Top Bottom