Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I take to minimize bloating and...

LittleBigMan

Hey bros, Im starting my cycle in a few months and just trying to get everything together right now. I will be doing a Test, Eq, Dbol cycle and I was wondering what I can take that will minimize the bloating from the test/dbol, and also work against preventing gyno (even though I am not prone to gyno and I didnt have any problems with gyno on my first cycle). Please list your ideas and the average price (cause Im not looking to spend a shitload here!)

liquidex (80mg)- 240-280
arimidex (28mg) - 190-infinity

The same active ingredient in both, and it's the best we have for now.

Other less expensive, but less effective are nolvadex along with proviron...try some searches and see what you think.

Personally, I would suck it up and go with the liquidex.

Do some searches. Here's a hint, proviron is not an anti-e and works in conjunction with nolva, so if you get one, you really need the other.

Just another reason not to like high doses of test and dbol, lol.

For the first 2 weeks Im front loading with 750mg test enath then finishing out for the next 7 weeks at 500mg/week. Im also taking Dbol at 25-30mg/day for the first 4 weeks. And Im taking Eq at 400mg/week for 10 weeks. What do you think?? Do I spend the money and go with liquidex, or will nolvadex/proviron do the job?

I have an extra business on the side selling "special herbal plants", they are so pretty.....:p . So I have the extra money, but at the dosages I am taking will I need something like Arimidex/Liquidex or should I go with Nolvadex/Proviron??

did any of you guys get dehydrated from using arimidex?....the last time i took it felt like my body was filled with sand,,,,no matter how much water i drank i always felt very dry

I don't think that TX ment (28mg -190 infinity ) at once
I think that your gonna be breaking that down a bit

Top Bottom