Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I do for a fever caused by virus?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Ive got to be good to go in two days, or at least the fever down, got company flying in Thursday. Any tricks?

You can get it at the health food store (I get it from Albertsons) .. it's some kind of root I think that is put in caps.

i had a nasty flu or cold one time. I took like 3 or 4 grams of vit. c per day for like 3 days. I carried a gallon of water around everywhere I went and NEVER stopped drinking. Catch up on some sleep, throw in some chicken soup and you SHOULD be good to go in a couple days. Best of luck.

Echinacea and Golden Root! They build the bodies immune system. You can get them at Whole Foods Market for a song.

And get lots of Vitamin C. Chewable...cherry flavored.

You wrote you had a sore on your tongue. So, you probably don't have the flu. The flu symptoms are more likely related to your body fighting off whatever is growing on your tongue. Treat the tongue and the flu symptoms will disappear.

Huh,

I know what that Rogue person would say if he/she were still around better yet, where's that clam when you need him/her???

Top Bottom