Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what can i do to drop my test level?

daville

I recently had my test level checked by my doc it was 372. Which is low but he is still hesitant on putting me on replacement therapy. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to lower it before I get it tested again?

thanx bros somebody told me to take winny for ten days then go in and take it. Any truth to that?

I did tren for three days and than three days after i went in and mine was 112 haha. But it was low to begin with. about where yours is now though.

And after dropping your levels, get rid of that incompetent doctor. It is absurd that we understand more about TRT than an MD. TRT is NOT to fix a problem, it is intended to improve quality of life.

I did tren for three days and than three days after i went in and mine was 112 haha. But it was low to begin with. about where yours is now though.

my level was 372 the first time i tested

take dbol long enough to shut you down then stop and wait until you feal like shit from low test and go.

dbol is not out of your system in hours. if you waited only 24 hours you would test high.

Top Bottom