Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the best way and time to use accutane for acne

kojan Mukvcich

Hi guys, this would be my third cutting ( test and tren)and the two previous ones( test and var) I had acne. It starts after a few weeks about 4 into de the cycle and it gets worst from the last two weeks to the end of the pct, this time I will be doing test and tren which is more powerful AAS than var so I know acne is going to be very aggressive, I tried cream and other over the counter products but they didn't work.
I got myself some accutane which was recommended from roids users I know from previous years and my question is if I should take it during, finishing the cycle or while running my pct, thank you.

Get right on it when you start your cylce.. from the web:

Isotretinoin is usually taken twice daily for 15-20 weeks, or as directed by your doctor.

Sorry this part is quite interesting (never had acne issues so trying to help here)

Your acne may worsen during the first few days of taking this drug, and it may take up to 1-2 months before you notice the full benefit of this medication. If severe acne returns, a second course of treatment may be started after you have stopped taking the drug for 2 months. The manufacturer does not recommend long-term use of isotretinoin. Do not take more than the recommended dose.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Accutane works - there is absolutely no denying that. However, it is one of the worst compounds you can possibly take in terms of side effects. It is extremely liver toxic and carries a way more liver hepatoxic nature then any oral steroid. [/FONT][/FONT]

Here are some tips for removing acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas. [/FONT][/FONT]

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Try all those tips first and if none of those work, then consider using accutane.

This article explains how to use accutane ->
[/FONT]https://www.evolutionary.org/accutane-isotretinoin[/FONT]

Accutane will definitely work but keep the doses as low as possible. The side effects are nasty and it is not nice to the liver.

I took it and it killed my liver and joints hurt so bad. I cut taking it, not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no best time to take poison like accutane.

Its horrible for your body and should be taken only as a last resort when your body looks like rotting from acne.

Top Bottom