Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is best to use for cholesterol levels?

MILLENNIUM

I have seen alot of talk about Var and real bad cholesterol lvels rcently. I haven't had bloodwork done while on, but I have been having my BP checked regularly and all is normal. I have been taking 40mg Vr e/d and 500mg Sus e/w for 8 wks. Planning on finishing at 12. I have been takin Glucorell and plan on getting my liver valyes checked but its 1 week before I can get a doc appt and then anothe wk to get results sometimes 10 days. Anything else I should take, or do you think I just shouldn't wory about it? I did Var at 25mg e/d and winny at 25 mg e/d before and had liver checked and all was ok. My doc said levels werent great by any means but wasn't real concerned at the time. Am I just being paranoid?

Make sure you get some EFA's such as fish oils or flax seed oil. I also take artichoke extract which helps cleanse the liver, lowers cholesterol, and even helps with acne. For you liver take some Liv-52 or Synthergine. I have done both at the same time.

Go to walmart and purchase a cardio check unit..Youc an test ketones, HDL LDL triglicerides, blood sugar etc.,,..,.. It is worth the 110 bux

64Pilot said:
Go to walmart and purchase a cardio check unit..Youc an test ketones, HDL LDL triglicerides, blood sugar etc.,,..,.. It is worth the 110 bux
Cool Thanks. Can this be used over and over or is it a one time test?

When I start my cycle I'm getting some SesaPURE to see how that does me. I'm thinking of a Test E (600mg/wk) and Var (60mg ED) as a cycle.

policosonol, niacin, sesapure, and as mentioned above omega3 oil. I also iclude grape seed extract and green tea. Let us know how your tests look

MILLENNIUM said:
Cool Thanks. Can this be used over and over or is it a one time test?

You have to replace the test sticks, but the electronic machine will last until it breaks

Top Bottom