Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best supps. to take when "Off"?

J Freeze

Hello,
I'm looking for effective testosterone boosting supplements to take while "off", I tried trebulus and didnt get much from it. What are the best supps, who puts them out, and in what amounts should they be taken? And whats up with those Nitric Oxide supps? Do they work?
Thanks!

protein, glutamine, creatine, glucosamine

J Freeze said:
Hello,
I'm looking for effective testosterone boosting supplements to take while "off", I tried trebulus and didnt get much from it. What are the best supps, who puts them out, and in what amounts should they be taken? And whats up with those Nitric Oxide supps? Do they work?
Thanks!
Tongkat Ali extract. I'm using it for PCT and I'm stronger than ever. My sex drive is high and my gains are still there. Finally something that works.

creatine,whey,multvit, glucosamine, are my favorite

CrazyK said:
ZMA, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Vitamin C. All in mega doses.
If you take Tongkat Ali in mega doses it'll cost you more than your steroid cycle will. 1g a day is more than enough. Now Vit C is a different story.

yomama said:
If you take Tongkat Ali in mega doses it'll cost you more than your steroid cycle will. 1g a day is more than enough. Now Vit C is a different story.
All those supplements I listed were barring that you can afford it.

I tried NO Xplode from BSN, its got nitric oxide and creatine, its a little pricey for the amount of servings, but when im off i get on that, its gives you really good pumps, take 3 scoops a day.

supps that wont effect hpta and give results

insulin
hgh
igf

Top Bottom