Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best stack for a female fitness competitor?

cseg7

I've decided that I would like to start a cycle this summer. I'm a fitness competitor and need a good stack with low androgenic effects. I've picked up some Winstol Tabs and am trying to find some Anavar (impossible), what else is needed, and how long can I stay on before undesired male characteristics start to take place.

winny is best ;) i training a women and she use deca and winny,her bench is verry good 176 lbs for 4 reps,and she squat 198 lbs for 8 reps her weight is 165 lbs and for now 10%BF and 5.4 long,she takes 25mg winny/day or 100mg deca/week:angel: :p

Winstrol, for some reason, is very harsh on females. It has been known to produce very masculine side effects in women.
Go with 100mg of primobolan a week and 15mg of Anavar per day.

I've read that winstrol can be harsh on women too. Unless you want a clit you can hang your clothes on, you should ditch it.

now she is on her 6´th cycle and she have even done dbol,and look verry pretty and feels good and strong.manny on this board need to try first not talk so much,;)

Top Bottom