Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best peptides for muscle gain

PearsonJames

hi, everyone, I got a question for you guys, which one is the peptide for mass gains, I'm looking to build solid muscle mass, some people told me IGF-1 and others GHRP-6, you guys are pros so your opinion is very important to me, if you think I can even stack those two peptides let me know thank you.

The problem with peptides is finding a legitimate source. The market is loaded with fakes. When peptides first came out, they were AWESOME. Now its a total crap shoot as to what you get.

IGF-1 is non-existent on the black market. Real pharmacy grade IGF-1 costs around 2k per week for the dosages a bodybuilder would need. What these research chemical companies are selling for 100 bucks a vial, who knows but it sure isn't IGF-1.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac. The CJC blocks the negative feedback loop produced by the hypothalamus and extends the length of the GH pulse produced.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Don't bother with peptides. If you are looking for muscle gains then go with SARMs or steroids. Peptides are just faked way too often. Nutrobal will give you GH pulses similar to HGH. You can try a SARMs stack or just go with real steroids. The key will be diet and training in the end anyways.

hi, everyone, I got a question for you guys, which one is the peptide for mass gains, I'm looking to build solid muscle mass, some people told me IGF-1 and others GHRP-6, you guys are pros so your opinion is very important to me, if you think I can even stack those two peptides let me know thank you.

HGH & IGF1-LR3 are the king peptides.

Then again, they are expensive and difficult to get (the real stuff)

Top Bottom