Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best OTC Test booster?

MickyBlues

I am looking for a "Real" OTC Test booster. What brand actually works in elevating Test levels? SO many out there, but which one actually works best.

Are you attempting HRT or trying to gain mass?? HRT, you can try DHEA. Mass, do not bother with anything OTC. They have all the sides of the real deal and few gains!

Go to Mexico where you can get real stuff OTC.
Don't waste your money on supplement industry bunk.

MickyBlues said:
I am looking for a "Real" OTC Test booster. What brand actually works in elevating Test levels? SO many out there, but which one actually works best.

IF YOU INSIST ON OTC LEGAL...........

Natural OTC LEGAL booster .............Hands down........Gaspari Nutriton Novedex XT

Sell it all day long at my supp store.

Copy and Pasted from Gaspari Nutrition Website

THE UNDISPUTED KING OF NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS! At Gaspari Nutrition, we are constantly researching to find the very best in advanced sports nutrition. We have now found it with new Novedex XT™. With its patent-pending formula Dianestrozole®, studies show Novedex XT™ to be significantly better than any of the competition including formestane and 3,6,17-androstenetrione in modulating estrogen levels in the body and increasing natural testosterone levels.
HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY: Actual studies have shown that the active ingredient, 3,6,17-androstenetrione, found in a popular anti-estrogen testosterone trigger probably converts to the estrogens 6-keto-estrone and 6-keto-estradiol while Dianestrozole® can not.

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE AN ANTI-ESTROGEN THAT CONVERTS TO AND ENDS UP AS ANY ESTROGEN? Unlike formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione which converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone in the human body), Novedex XT™ does NOT have ANY androgenic metabolites that could cause HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testes Axis) suppression.

WHAT DOES NOVEDEX XTREME™ CONTAIN THAT IS SO SPECIAL? The active formula Dianestrozole® contains 2 unique anti-aromatase supplements. The first ingredient, 6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol, is a patent-pending non-androgenic anti-aromatase that utilizes the advanced ether delivery technology. With its' ether attachment, this amazing compound has a prolonged half life in the human body which means you only take it once per day as opposed to many times per day like other anti-estrogens. The second amazing ingredient found in Novedex XT™, 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, is the single most potent non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor ever sold in the supplement market place! It is almost 3X more potent based on binding times and binding ability (how fast and tight it "sticks" to the target molecule) than 3,6,17-androstenetrione. The combination of a long acting non-androgenic anti-aromatase with the most potent non-androgenic anti-aromatase provides the smarter athlete with a double edge attack against the effects of estrogen and the prevention of estrogen formation. Because Dianestrozole™ actually minimizes the production of any and all estrogens in the body through its' dual aromatase inhibition systems, this causes a positive effect on the HPTA which means it will actually cause your body to greatly increase testosterone production on it's own, the safest way to naturally cause a positive anabolic effect in order to gain muscle mass, strength, and endurance while helping to lose fat. Additionally, if you happen to be using or have recently used a prohormone or even a "real steroid," Dianestrozole's HPTA upregulating effects will help your body to restore and normalize natural testosterone output and levels in the body and is the perfect LEGAL choice for post-cycle therapy (PCT).

Well I am currently taking real Nolvadex @ 20mgs a day for PCT. I am finishing 4 week. By the way how much longer do I need to take it? I feel I have a lot more energy so it be my test levels are coming back. Also taking Tribestan. You see I'm finishing up the Trib, just wanted to see if I should grab more or something better.

MickyBlues said:
Well I am currently taking real Nolvadex @ 20mgs a day for PCT. I am finishing 4 week. By the way how much longer do I need to take it? I feel I have a lot more energy so it be my test levels are coming back. Also taking Tribestan. You see I'm finishing up the Trib, just wanted to see if I should grab more or something better.

If you are taking Nolvadex and Trib already........ then it would be a waste of time and money on a OTC product like the one I mentioned above.

Through in some Clomid or HCG to get the boys back.

Top Bottom