Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best oral steroids for muscle gain

marito14

I have used pro hormones most of my bodybuilding life and now they are made illegal, so I`ve decided to step it up a notch and go for AAS, I'm not into needles so what would be the best oral steroid for mas gains you recommend for new users.

A simple question. The simple answer -- dianabol. But that's not a suggestion to use it.

I'll go ahead and disagree with Mr. Montana. I say superdrol. IMO it works better and personally experienced less sides.

Oral is not good to run long time so you should stack with test with dbol or test dbol and deca

good luck

I agree with montana. Dbol or tbol would be your best option. I explain how to safely run a dbol or tbol oral only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It would look something like this:
weeks 1-8
Dbol or Tbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.[/FONT]
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

a simple 4 week dbol cycle would be a way to get your feet wet

if you want the strongest oral that is up for interpretation, but anadrol would be very strong.. halo being strongest ON PAPER. but using the 'strongest' isn't always the best approach to using gear. you want results in the end that are keepable right?

Keep in mind, people think Anadrol is strong they come in 50 mg pills. Yet, 50 mgs of D-bol is much stronger.

I forgot what the standard superdrol mg dosing was but I can't believe mg per mg it was stronger than D-bol. No way. You must have just used more. of it.

If you are serious then just get over the needle thing. Pinning is so much easier than you think. Most people are amazed at how easy it was after they do it. Oral only cycles are not a great option.

For me, it is turinabol, since it gives some of the most prominent muscle gains among oral steroids, but does so with the fewest side effects and no water retention. So it is the favorite oral steroid for me when it comes to mass gains - it is quite a dry compound, and the gains are yet quite prominent.

Top Bottom