Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best and most effective way to get rid of your gut?

Heavy Ab Work + Cardio + Diet = Lesser Gut

There is no such thing as spot reduction. So along with a good diet and cardio, you should do heavy cable crunches, incline situps, hanging leg raises for abdominal exercises. Perhaps to give the appearance of "lesser gut", you could build up your shoulders and upper back.
To minimal degree, oxandrolone(var) is suppose aid in visceral fat burning.

It is culmination of factors, but you should treat your abs like anything muscle and work it hard. Cardio does help regardless of what others say. And of course diet is critical.

SofaGeorge said:
Diet. Cardio and ab work won't do anything to burn off bodyfat.
say what? the way you wrote this is saying that if you do cardio and diet and ab workout it won't burn of BF, is that what your saying? if so your lost bro

I think what Sofa is saying is that Diet is the only effective way to burn bodyfat...and Cardio and abwork don't do shit as far as bodyfat goes.
UD

Its all diet bro.
You aint gonna lose your gut just by doing an ab exercise and eating like a pig.

I think what confuses many people is the difference between say using the treadmill to burn fat (at like 140bpm) versus running on the treadmill at like 175bpm). I would walk on the treadmill at a steep incline for 45min. day while watching calories. For me, ab work makes me look thick in the middle. At least you don't have love handles like me....

Top Bottom