Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best ingredients for mind control/focus with steroids?

Miuranga

I'm using pre workout suppliment called "Curse" does it matter it I take with steroids. I attached a pic of ingredients in it.Or any other things for keep focus?

** Now I'm not taking any steroids just for research.I'll take sterois after some researches**
8f94392ce6c9d551c78c87e3910bb9bb.jpg
4f15f485ccdf83f5749c80560494dc29.jpg

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk

What they put there for mental focus is caffeine....that is ridiculous. You can just take that coffee, and get the same effect. Keep in mind that these pre-workout supplements are usually full of stimulants, so you need to be careful with them, and not use them closer to the evening, because you may get insomnia problems. Also, if you are already taking creatine, pay attention to the fact that this supplement has creatine as well. This means that you might overdose with creatine, which can cause water retention.

What they put there for mental focus is caffeine....that is ridiculous. You can just take that coffee, and get the same effect. Keep in mind that these pre-workout supplements are usually full of stimulants, so you need to be careful with them, and not use them closer to the evening, because you may get insomnia problems. Also, if you are already taking creatine, pay attention to the fact that this supplement has creatine as well. This means that you might overdose with creatine, which can cause water retention.
Yeh good points...[emoji109] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji123] [emoji123] tnx.[emoji817]

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk

A simple B100 vitamin is one of the best supplements you can take to increase mental focus and cognitive function.

It's dirt cheap too. You can pick up a 300 count b100 supplement for around 20 bucks at Costco.

Caffeine will give you focus. Sometimes I will have a cup of coffee with my pre workout meal for that reason. It makes no difference if you are using steroids or not.

That product is a proprietary blend too. You really don't know how much of each ingredient is in there.

Top Bottom