Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best Dosage for Sustanon/Dianabol stack?

GyM_BEAsT

I was thinking about 250mg E4D for an 8 week cycle. This will be my first time so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Also someone told me that it is best to do 125mg EOD to take advantage of the esters? Every other day seem like a lot of pokes...

Also when is the best time to start taking Clomid/Nolva I heard some say last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks after and some same 3 weeks after last dosage.

GyM_BEAsT said:
I was thinking about 250mg E4D for an 8 week cycle. This will be my first time so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Also someone told me that it is best to do 125mg EOD to take advantage of the esters? Every other day seem like a lot of pokes...

Also when is the best time to start taking Clomid/Nolva I heard some say last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks after and some same 3 weeks after last dosage.

I would go 10 weeks with the Sust. You won't start to feel it until around week 3, so 8 weeks might be cutting yourself a little short. 250mg every 4 days is fine, I do Mon / Thurs splits.

The prudent part of me is making me tell you to hold onto the dbol and run the Sust only since it's your first time. I did Sust/dbol for my first and if I had to do it again I'd drop the dbol (and use test enth instead of sust).

If you go ahead with the dbol, I would start it at 30mg/day split up 3x a day for the first 4 weeks.

If you have Nolva and Clomid, hold onto the nolva until you experience itchy nips, then run 40-50mg for a week and then 20mg for 2-3weeks after that. Start your clomid 3 weeks after your last Sustanon shot.

Those nolva doses are based off what I've seen others use. I personally didn't have a problem. If you can get your hands on some HCG, I would recommend that also.

stuck said:
I would go 10 weeks with the Sust. You won't start to feel it until around week 3, so 8 weeks might be cutting yourself a little short. 250mg every 4 days is fine, I do Mon / Thurs splits.

The prudent part of me is making me tell you to hold onto the dbol and run the Sust only since it's your first time. I did Sust/dbol for my first and if I had to do it again I'd drop the dbol (and use test enth instead of sust).

If you go ahead with the dbol, I would start it at 30mg/day split up 3x a day for the first 4 weeks.

If you have Nolva and Clomid, hold onto the nolva until you experience itchy nips, then run 40-50mg for a week and then 20mg for 2-3weeks after that. Start your clomid 3 weeks after your last Sustanon shot.

Those nolva doses are based off what I've seen others use. I personally didn't have a problem. If you can get your hands on some HCG, I would recommend that also.

Thanks for the help bro...im gonna stick with the DBol but Im gonna get some HCG....one more question? should I use HCG if my nuts shrink or use it even if this doesnt happen?

My favorite is doing it halfway and at the end. Halfway through you do 1000iu's on MWF along with 20mg Nolva that week.

You can also....

Use HCG through the whole cycle at 250iu's a week(do it on Saturday) and your nuts will be fine. If you want to wait till end of cycle, run HCG at 1500iu's on MWF for two weeks after last test inject. Then start PCT. Make sure you take Nolva while doing the HCG.

Top Bottom