Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best deca to test ratio

FunFun

Banned
I'm cycling with Sustanon 250 and Deca-Durabolin. I'm using 250 mg of Sustanon with 100 mg of deca per shot.

How is this ratio?

The ratio is fine. Everyone always say to keep the ratio no higher then 1 to 1 and not let the deca go higher then the test. But.....everyone is different. I have ran deca 100mg higher then my test before with no sides what so ever.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm taking the deca mainly for any joint relief it can offer me.

How did you find that combo affected your libido? Mine is ok, but could be better.

depends really. but as a general rule i wouldnt go too much higher than your test dose with deca

cant give it a ratio - depends on how you react to each substance, every individual is different

general rule of thumb = run the test higher then the deca

i would just never go above 400 w/deca--b/c it is the law of diminishing returns and increased sides....but that is just me, everyone is different. you will find what is best for you--but it is trial and error. when mr wee wee will not get harder than a cotten ball--well, you went too high. :worried:

FunFun said:
I'm cycling with Sustanon 250 and Deca-Durabolin. I'm using 250 mg of Sustanon with 100 mg of deca per shot.

How is this ratio?
I just always make sure I run my test a higher them my deca thats all. Even if its only 100mg ew higher.

FunFun said:

How is this ratio?

One and half test to one part deca. I can't stand deca so and have only taken it in one cycle. Others may disagree or have better hands on knowledge

FunFun said:
Thanks for your feedback. I'm taking the deca mainly for any joint relief it can offer me.

How did you find that combo affected your libido? Mine is ok, but could be better.

I never had a libido problem with deca before as alot of people say they do. I have ran it at high as 600mg/wk with no sides. I guess im just lucky.

Top Bottom