Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best cutting cycles?

GearCowboy

I've never done a cutting cycle before, and I'm just trying to plan one out for the future. What are the best for cutting up without losing too much muscle?

Winny/Fina?
Winny/EQ?

I was thinking of doing a Winny/Fina cycle and start some clen after I'm done with the clomid. How much Winny would I take a day along with 75mg of Fina? How long would I run each.

Again I know nothing about cutting cycles, so any help is greatly appriciated! Thanks

-GearCowboy

It all comes down to your diet. I would go with Test-Fina-Anavar-Liquidex with cardio and a good diet and you can't help but melt that fat off. There are many cycles that would work to fit your needs though so the choice is yours

M18

Mustang, guess its just me and my paranoid ass...but i know i've heard of people having low sex drive on deca even when they add Test to their cycle. I know this is a rare exeption, but i wanted to know if this applied to fina. If I would add 500mg/test with the fina, do you think i would have any sexual sides whatsoever? Huck gave me good advice, just want to hear other opinions...

str8cubano said:
Mustang, guess its just me and my paranoid ass...but i know i've heard of people having low sex drive on deca even when they add Test to their cycle. I know this is a rare exeption, but i wanted to know if this applied to fina. If I would add 500mg/test with the fina, do you think i would have any sexual sides whatsoever? Huck gave me good advice, just want to hear other opinions...

I don't know if I can give a positive answer to this as it is very possable to have a low sex drive even when on Test but it is very rare. Oyut of all the threads and e-mails I can only remember one time when someone had a low sex drive while on Test. It is very possable to have a low sex drive when on Fina and Test at the same time but it is very rare

M18

Ok

Mustang, so how much of what should I look at taking? What are the exact dosages, and for how long? I'm just looking for suggestions... what do you do for cutting?

Top Bottom