Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best best hgh type of peptide?

JammieSon

I have been asking this question and most people tell me the best hgh pep. is cjc-1295 but also they suggest me to combine it with ghrp-2 for better results . Do you think I will see results taking only cjc-1295 since this is my first cycle and I want to start slow?

the peptide market is flooded with fakes today bro. I know people inside the industry and right now as we speak not a single domestic peptide source has real peptides. it is all shipped in from china and who the hell knows what you are taking

rather than waste your money and get scammed.. why not grab some SARMs instead from sarms1 ? atleast then you know you are getting real stuff

CJC-1295 w/ dac causes a slow trickle of HGH throughout the course of 6-8 days. The body naturally produces HGH in pulses. CJC w/ dac is not optimal because it doesn't mimic the natural HGH pulses that the body normally produces. If you study HGH release in humans, it's never a linear release. It's released in pulses. Save your money on the CJC w/dac. It was developed to try and reduce the frequency of injections needed but it isn't near as optimal as cjc w/o dac.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The best thing to use is actually Nutrobal. It is legal for research purposes and you can also know you are getting a legit product if you order from sarms1.com

I would not trust the peptide market at all. Too many fakes out there.

Top Bottom