Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best appetite suppresant?

killa in manila

I am trying to diet down but I am always hungry even right after I eat. NYC used to work good for me but I guess I am so used to it that it lost its affect on appetite. What else is good? I want to stay away from an ECA stack because when I stop taking it, I get these massive headaches. What do you guys use?

killa in manila said:
I am trying to diet down but I am always hungry even right after I eat. NYC used to work good for me but I guess I am so used to it that it lost its affect on appetite. What else is good? I want to stay away from an ECA stack because when I stop taking it, I get these massive headaches. What do you guys use?

Depression. It works wonders for me. Kills my gains, and makes me not want to eat!

Try just caffeine itself. I drink a cup with each meal. About 4-5 per day. ECA is about the best though, outside of Coke & Meth.

synephrine

T-rex (thermorexin) has alot of it I think 6 mgs a capsule

you can also buy synephrine by itself in pill form at GNC

Caffeine only crashes my sugar levels, leading to sugar craving. I like NYC w/Synephrine, was using a product called Adrenalin and I would have to set an alarm clock so I wouldn't forget to eat... good stuff but they have since pulled that version off the shelf. For stronger appetite suppressant, you may want to check out pharmacueticals i.e. Phentramine, Didrex, Meridia and etc.

Euriskan said:
Caffeine only crashes my sugar levels, leading to sugar craving. I like NYC w/Synephrine, was using a product called Adrenalin and I would have to set an alarm clock so I wouldn't forget to eat... good stuff but they have since pulled that version off the shelf. For stronger appetite suppressant, you may want to check out pharmacueticals i.e. Phentramine, Didrex, Meridia and etc.

Do the pharmacueticals you listed have a speed effect?
Thanks.
--Ace

Last edited:
Avacado Extract

Standardized Avacado Extract--The best at suppressing sugar cravings and overall appetite.

Vital

Top Bottom