Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what ancillaries do I need with Primo

Fortis Virilis

I am thinking of doing a cycle of injectable primo @500-600 mgs/wk. What ancillaries do I need on this cycle? I read that primo doesn't aromatize and liver toxicity is very low, so I want to know if I can get away without ancillaries, and if not, how much I need.

thanks

I used Clomid, Tribex, Anabolic Xtremes "PCT"...and I think that's about it. Primo shut me down, but recovery was pretty quick and easy.

Fortis Virilis said:
I am thinking of doing a cycle of injectable primo @500-600 mgs/wk. What ancillaries do I need on this cycle? I read that primo doesn't aromatize and liver toxicity is very low, so I want to know if I can get away without ancillaries, and if not, how much I need.

thanks

Primo does not really require any acillaries. But there is a possibility that you'll lose your libido and sexual function after about 3 weeks when natural testosterone production shuts down.

Consider adding a small dose of test (250mg/week) or possibly proviron at 50mg/day.

You will need PCT with clomid or nolvadex. And Primo cycles are usually long (12-16 weeks) so HCG at the end of the cycle would also be wise.

nydj66 said:
Primo does not really require any acillaries. But there is a possibility that you'll lose your libido and sexual function after about 3 weeks when natural testosterone production shuts down.

Consider adding a small dose of test (250mg/week) or possibly proviron at 50mg/day.

You will need PCT with clomid or nolvadex. And Primo cycles are usually long (12-16 weeks) so HCG at the end of the cycle would also be wise.

thanks. much appreciated.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread - I had the similar question about PCT on a primo/winstrol cycle. Do you need both clomid and nolvadex?

Top Bottom