Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what all steroids can be legally prescribed????

yea i think my doc gave me 2cc of deca last year when i was sick to help me get well quickly before a trip overseas.
At least I thought that's what the vial was, , , wait a tick,
OMG my doctor is hitting me up with bunk gear ,
that bastard !

;) ;)

LVTitan said:
yo road dog divvie my niggie.... are u getting ur halo by prescription ? dont your "employers" ever find out since they are the same people that cover ur insurance right ?

eh BabyTitaNugga in Vegas.......

My "employers" are not privy to my medical records and don't interfere with my PCP's program guidelines.

In short, they are totally out of the loop in terms of what meds I take, and my insurance covers all meds no questions asked.

DIV

:chomp:

shortstack said:
damn, it looks like all im leaving with is some var. maybe halo, but other than that, im not interested in any of those.

Anavar is overrated I'd ask for Winstrol instead.

The Halotestin is defintely worth it, since it's virtually impossible to get any other way.

There are no UG that make Halotestin and the Mexican version only come in the 2.5MG tabs, which is a joke.....

The typical dosage is 20-40MG ed, so your best bet would be to find a endorcinologist (internal medicine) covered under you insurance who will prescribe it for you. With an Endorcinologist you have the best of all worlds.

DIV

good series of post here divison !

have crohn's, which is technally a "wasting disease". ???

how does a doc diagnose for this? blood test? is it a virus? bacertia?

tiger88 said:
good series of post here divison !

have crohn's, which is technally a "wasting disease". ???

how does a doc diagnose for this? blood test? is it a virus? bacertia?

A "wasting disease" like Crohns is diagnosed through a series of metabolic tests measured through blood panels. It is something that has definitive indicators, and there's no gray area. Either you have a wasting disease or you don't.

DIV

DIVISION said:
Anavar is overrated I'd ask for Winstrol instead.

The Halotestin is defintely worth it, since it's virtually impossible to get any other way.

There are no UG that make Halotestin and the Mexican version only come in the 2.5MG tabs, which is a joke.....

The typical dosage is 20-40MG ed, so your best bet would be to find a endorcinologist (internal medicine) covered under you insurance who will prescribe it for you. With an Endorcinologist you have the best of all worlds.

yeah an endocrinologist (that's the spelling dog just so ya know) is a hormone doctor...who better to have on ur side ? i still havent picked my primary, wonder if i can pick and endo for that.. div what does halo doany way?

I recently tried stack labs and it actually worked pretty good compared to previous steroid cycles I did.

You can read reviews of them here.

stevegodin.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-stack-labs-review.html
websitesreviewer.com/stacklabs-com-stacklabs-reviews/

Top Bottom