Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What all appetite suppressing pathways are there?

Lao Tzu

FUcking goddamn motherfucking timeout when you fucking post goddammit.

I wrote this indepth post now its gone. Here it is again.

What all appetite suppressants are there that work through indepenent pathways? i can think of 6 offhand.

Satietrol - increases CCK levels in the stomach
ephedrine - alpha/beta agonist
l-tyrosine - increases dopamine
5htp - increases serotonin
fiber - increases stomach content
low GI foods - keeps insulin levels stable and low

What other pathways and what drugs can you use for these pathways?

Last edited:
There is the one where you keep your mouth shut in the presence of food.

Nordstrom, I think the reason Ulter is acting like a punk ass bitch instead of answering your question is because he doesn't know how to answer it.

You seem to have actual scientific knowledge and you are presenting a very legit question that requires some actual intellect to answer accurately. Which not many people on this board will be able to do.

Maybe you could ask Ulter something he could answer. Try "Ulter, what website sells the most overpriced, overhyped, ineffective supplements?" He may can help you with that. He will probably PM you with the answer, though. I doubt it would be good for his biz to post it on the boards. What does AF stand for anyway? Ass Fucked?

shortstack said:
you could just restrain yourself from going grocery shopping! :artist:

That wont help anything, im on a cookie diet. im cutting down to 2300 calories a day so im trying to only eat 23 cookies a day. I have about 5000 of them in the refrigerator so not going to the grocer won't help anything.

nordstrom said:
That wont help anything, im on a cookie diet. im cutting down to 2300 calories a day so im trying to only eat 23 cookies a day. I have about 5000 of them in the refrigerator so not going to the grocer won't help anything.

And HI-C made with sweet & low. Cookies & Hi-C. i can't figure out why the weight isn't dropping off.

Top Bottom