Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what age do you consider HGH to be a good option?

maccer

Based on the facts that the given person has been training for a decent length of time, has his shit together? Will people in their late to mid 20's see an advantage in HGH?

I have a friend who is 37, so clearly he will be loving it, but what about someone who is 27? Any opinions welcomed

Well since its frequently prescribed to children id have to say it dosent asge discriminate. But an older person is gernerally going to get better results with it.

GH does 'age discriminate'.
I would never advise it, but the best effect on the bones would be before their bones stop growing (below age 17-18). That would increase height. Andre (the Giant) and many other 'Giants' did have tumors that caused increased GH secretion.
The same amount in adults will cause Acromegaly (coarse facial features and broadening of bone ends).
Many of these 'Giants' do develop Acromegaly and other GH complications in later life.

maccer said:
Based on the facts that the given person has been training for a decent length of time, has his shit together? Will people in their late to mid 20's see an advantage in HGH?

I have a friend who is 37, so clearly he will be loving it, but what about someone who is 27? Any opinions welcomed

30-35 is the average range, I am 37 and other than the lean affects, I dont see anything else yet, so healty individuals may not need it as early, or it could just be that I am not in the average range....20's should definatley be too early to experiment with it, especially at the cost.

Gee I wonder how many pro and national level bodybuilders are on gh? Im sure all of them waited till they were 30 to start also.

Borg4902 said:
Gee I wonder how many pro and national level bodybuilders are on gh? Im sure all of them waited till they were 30 to start also.

obviously if their pro their gonna do it at all costs, and many with disregard to their body....Just cause they do it doesnt mean its right. So i should go for the 3 g's a week of test for my next cycle, cause Ronnie does it right....?

Last edited:
Borg4902 said:

Those are guys who make their living as bodybuilders. They work with nutritionists, chefs, special trainers etc. They take everything as far as they can to get results.
I don't think too many guys on this site have a clue how to eat properly. Most probably don't even work out correctly. I bet they think that they do though.
BTW... most of the pro's I know only use 2ius of gh a day. The more they learn about it the less they realize they need it. I know quite a few that don't use it at all.
Once you start to hang with these guys you learn a lot. There are a lot of guys on this site that use more test than the pros... and a lot of the guys are under 200lbs that use more than them!
Diet and exercize are number one and two.. AAS and other are a distant third!

I would wait til the late 20's if not early 30's. Clearly the benefits will show at that age.

Top Bottom