Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What advantages/disadvantages to using Enanthate instead of Sust?

KingOfPain

considering substituting sust. with enanthate.... What are the pros and cons of doing this? and if i were to do this, at what doseage and how often should i inject? also, what are the best brands of enanthate out there? is Galenika a good one?
thanks!

I did the switch myself and I find myself using more t200. I guess thats what your suppose to do .

Hmm

Me personally I like t-200(eth) because I can get a 10X200mg Bottle for 35$, where sus usally goes for 8-12 bottles an amp. SUs does have a better chemical composition, but Eth is great if the price is right.

A single ester product(enanthate) is better for a variety of reasons, one of which is you will get more test mg for mg.

I think that a straight ester test is better than sust......as long as the brand that you get is top quality. Its hard to make a comparison between organon sust and Brovel T200. In my opinion, Schering enanthate is a better choice than any brand of sustanon. If two brands are the same quality, I pick the enanthate over the mixed ester (sust).

Hey guys, kinda of topice a little. My bro was thinking of switching from omandren 250 to t-200 because is not getting any sorness from injections and is not sure if they are real. However after a week he is starting to gain some strength and put on a couple pounds. He got them from a reliable international source. What do you gus think.

Rotty I think your bro is fine with the omnadren especially from a reliable foreign source..the issue of legitimacy on omna is greatly if not completely exagerated..btw, I never get sore from omnas either but I still like em alot.

Rotty......

I dont feel pain of any kind from sust (well except for sustaretard, but thats a different story). If he is starting to put on weight and strength, then he is good to go.

Top Bottom