Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to add or what not to add...

bigbiz

Going to be starting my fifth cycle in about three weeks. Got some great advice on fina conversion so I want to definately go with it. My question is I was going to add some d-bol for the first 4 wks. of the cycle, I need to know if test cyp would go good with this cycle or if test enth. I was going to add some winstrol
mid way, but not sure. Was thinking of something like this..

wks. 1-12 75mg. tren eod
wks. 1-12 200-400mg test cyp or ent. a wk
wks. 1-4 d-bol 20mg. ed
wks. 6-12 winny 50mg eod

I wanted follow up with either clomid or hcg or both. Will have some nolv. and prov. on hand just in case. I guess myquestion is would just 200mg a wk of test be enough or shouldI go with 250mg of sust. BIGBIZ:confused:

Anyone out there got time to help a fellow elite member? Just need a minute of your time. All true BB bros please reply. BIGBIZ

test winny (and maybe even fina) dose is low for a fifth cycle...500mg a week test 50 mg ED fina/winny...oh yeah...dbol is low too

no need for 12 weeks of fina, 50mg of winny ed but personally i would stick to 1 oral. is it just me or everyones cycle is getting way to complicated. why not just test/fina or dbol/test and maybe fina ?

Thanx DaddyX, that makes it a lot less compicated for me. I just didn't know which test to do with the fina. I have never done any fina before, just test and deca, or eq and test, or winny d-bol and test. I was wondering if I should do a shorter acting test like sus. or go with some ent. or cyp. I was just getting myself all worked up and wanted to go all out. I'll just stick with the fina and test, with about 25mg. of d-bol tabs a day. Also I have never used clomid before after a cycle and usually kept most of my gains. Would you just go with some hcg or the clomid for post cycle? I read what Nelson had to say about the topic and it seems to make sense. BIGBIZ

biggerisbetter, thanx for taking time to help me with my next cycle. I like the way that program sounds. What advice can you offer as far as the post cycle recovery? Do you think it is necessary to take both nolvadex and proviron or could I just run on of the two? BIGBIZ

Here is what I would do bro.
1-12 test enathate 600 mg
1-3 d-bol 30 mg ed
1-10 tren 50 mg ed (if this isn't yoru first time using tren you may wish to use 75 mg, otherwise start with 50). Skip the winny and save it for a cutter. You don't want to use that many 17 aa drugs in one cycle. Just my 2 cc's.

test 500mg wks 1-10
fina 75mg eod wks 1-8 (since first time using it)
dbol 30 mg wks 1-6

Just wanted to thank all you bros who replied. I would definately give you all karma, but not enough built up yet. Still your advice is going to make this cycle better all those I ahve previously done. It's good to know that there are still bros out there who are willing to give another advice to get the most out of his hard earned and well spent cash. I'll be starting up in a few weeks and I'll try to post a pic, and will keep you guys posted on the results. BIGBIZ

Top Bottom