Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to add to a Tren100/Sustanon400 cycle?

Destructor

I was wondering if a stack of Sustanon 400 + Trenbolone was enough or if I could, in any way possible, make it better by adding something?

I've got everything for my PCT, etc.

Just wondering if there is something that could be great to add to the stack.

I'm beginning week 4/10 of my cycle... Is it too late to add something else, should I run only Tren/Sust for the rest of my cycle, knowing the fact that I ran 1000mg of Dbol (40mg/day) right before i started this cycle?

I am taking 1cc (0.5 tren/0.5 sustanon 400) 2 times a week for now...

P.S: Sorry for my bad english, my first language is frenh, I'm just learning :/

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

Also, Cardarine is always an awesome addition to a trenbolone cycle. It will paliate many of trenbolone's side effects, especially the one related to tren cough. Besides, it will not add any side effects - only additional cardio performance.

I like to throw in var or tbol with my tren cycles.

they work very well together

I would like var more in my opinion :p

I could have 1000mg in hand, so i'd take it in the 20 last days of my cycle at 50mg/day is it ok ? or would you suggest to take it for a longer period ?

Also, Cardarine is always an awesome addition to a trenbolone cycle. It will paliate many of trenbolone's side effects, especially the one related to tren cough. Besides, it will not add any side effects - only additional cardio performance.

If i choose to run Anavar, willl cardarine still be great to add to the stack ? Or will it be too much or useless?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm kinda new to the "juice world", even though i've been training for years...

Thanks in advance ! :)

If i choose to run Anavar, willl cardarine still be great to add to the stack ? Or will it be too much or useless?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm kinda new to the "juice world", even though i've been training for years...

Thanks in advance ! :)

cardarine will increase endurance which is extremely important on a tren cycle as tren destroys it.. so yes use the cardarine for sure!

I would just increase your tren dose. 100mg per week is pretty low. I would go up to 200-300mg and keep everything else the same.

Even though I'm bulking? It won't affect badly my Bulking?

If this doesn't affect the Bulk, i'll increase my doses :p

Thanks

cardarine will increase endurance which is extremely important on a tren cycle as tren destroys it.. so yes use the cardarine for sure!

Ok I Will, but what are the right doses to take for Cardarine ? I've never used nor seen someone use some...

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the fact That you actually take some Of your time to answer me :p

Ok I Will, but what are the right doses to take for Cardarine ? I've never used nor seen someone use some...

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the fact That you actually take some Of your time to answer me :p
10mg AM and 10mg PM

you can add Sr9009 5-20mg pre exercise for an added boost

make sure you buy sarms1 products as they are 99% pure

Top Bottom