Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What about a Test Prop and Anavar cycle?

Raw1

There are a lot of us out here that are having problems with hair loss or are atleast worried about it..
I havent heard many people talk about running prop and anavar together...
Has anyone ran this and how did you do with gains and side effects?

the anavar would just be wasted bro... test prop is some potent shit and anavar isn't

Just get some finasteride together with the prop

Ya of course run proscar with the prop or anavar .... but just wondering if it would be a good mix.. both are good to run with proscar.....i was wondering if anyone has run them together and had good luck...

Actually, a lot of powerlifters run prop/var cycles. Generally 6-8 weeks long with very good gains in strength and little in mass. 100mg prop eod & 50mg var ed

Güclü_oglan said:
the anavar would just be wasted bro... test prop is some potent shit and anavar isn't

Just get some finasteride together with the prop

My Main Man has spoken! As above.............

It depends on what your goals are. Do you want a clean gain of lean muscle, or more of a bulk cycle. The goals determine your doasage and diet requirements.

ok this sounds pretty good... i want clean mass , im 215 at 5'6 and looking for more of a long term thing and not as interesed in gaining so much wt any more... Well if i have the opertunity this year i wouldl ike to run a prop cycle and then a anavar+prop i am also under the idea that there will be little notice when adding the anavar but still it would be fun to see.

Top Bottom