Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What about this cycle... will I stay hard or get bloated??

Mentor

My CYCLE... Need opinions on primo

This is my plan on this cycle... gain some qualtiy mass and still stay hard.

I was thinking:

week 1-10 - primobolan depot - 200/week
week 1-10 - susta - 750/week
week 4-10 - winny depot - 50mg eod
- - - -
antiestrogen throughout entire cycle - nolvadex
post cycle - clomid
- - - -
And one other thing do i need anything to prevent hairloss???
finastride or rogaine...

Do I need to bump primo or is 200/week enough

Last edited:
Add arimidex at .25mg/day and you will stay pretty hard. Up it to .5mgEd if you need to.

- Take Arimidex as Golfer18 said

- You may want to take Finasteride and some topicals for Sust related hair loss, but Finast. won't help you with Primo caused hair loss, maybe some DHT preventing/removing topicals can help

- On this board 200mg/week Primo is considered just for bridging or for pussy cycles :D But I'm on 200mg/week Test plus 200mg/week Primo and I am making reasonable hi-quality gains. But that's me I gain even if you show me a box of Primo:p But in your case you may increase it 300-400mg/week but then you'll risk your hair more...

Good Luck

Last edited:
but I thought that primo was one of the safest inject. steroid.
and shouldn´t be that hard on the hairline...???

cycle

I totally disagree with your cycle.In my country no one does it like that.Primo Depot should be done AT THE END OF YOU CYCLE and it won't give you any mass but will just help to preserve the gains.
Start with test and Deca.You WILL get bloated and there is nothing you can do about it.It is the part of the game.Then move on to inj Win Depot.That is when your gains will slow down but bloatednwess will come off.And at the end use Primo.Here guys use primo only if they want to compete.Add anavar to primo.

Yes Primo is a very safe steroid considering other more serious sides effects. It is also not as harsh on your hairline as other gear such as Test. You can do something for Test but you can't do anything for Primo if you are prone to hair loss.

I don't think there is anything wrong taking Primo for the entire cycle (yes, it's expensive in the US) and you can minimize bloating if you take Arimidex and control your sodium intake.

Mentor said:
dont you think that nolvadex would be enough...armidex is so damn expensive

If your goal is to add quality muscle weight, don't use nolvadex unless necessary. It will inhibit IGF-1, and will slow your gains. Armidex won't.

well I have no problem with harloss from test... have run it up to 1000mg/week without any problems...

But I have heard that winny could be harsh on the hair... true/false...or does it convert into the same type of DHT as test??

Top Bottom