Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What AAS increases sex desire?

txmike

I thought test was going to make me a sexual dynamo, but I noticed nothing - no more energy, no increased libido or strength.
I recently tried Durabol and I was on all the time. Growth in the gym was great, but sex was unbelievable.

Is this common?
Do these work like this for every guy?

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks NeedTo. I thought these were specific in their actions and worked the same in everyone. That explaines why a couple other things don't have the same wild effect on me like some guys get in here.

:) free ones---at least helps my wife's when i do not have to beg for money--glad insurance covers the test :)

derma with ******* makes me paint the walls, very impressive..

a younger wife, and plenty of money makes me horny..

txmike said:
I thought test was going to make me a sexual dynamo, but I noticed nothing - no more energy, no increased libido or strength.
I recently tried Durabol and I was on all the time. Growth in the gym was great, but sex was unbelievable.

Is this common?
Do these work like this for every guy?

Thanks,
Mike

Test usually makes you have a crazy sex drive. If you don't, look to anti-e's because I think sometimes high(er) doses of test aromitize into estrogen and actually hurt your drive. As a rule of thumb for me if I'm puffy, I'm probably too low on anti-e's.

That's just my theory tho - -I could be dead wrong on this one.

Normally, test will have me tearing it up so much that I end up on the front porch saying, "here kitty kitty kitty," after my old lady and several women in the neighborhood are unconscious from exhaustion and major queefage.

Top Bottom