Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What AAS increases sex desire?

mrplunkey said:
Test usually makes you have a crazy sex drive. If you don't, look to anti-e's because I think sometimes high(er) doses of test aromitize into estrogen and actually hurt your drive. As a rule of thumb for me if I'm puffy, I'm probably too low on anti-e's.

That's just my theory tho - -I could be dead wrong on this one.

bet.. a few hours after I take my Adex i'm a raging bull.. 24hrs later i'm a little bloated and not as interested.

My buddy claims Deca ruined his d*ck. He said its been slowly coming back but still not normal. I'm on test now and all I think about is sex, food, and lifting weights. I even caught myself having a fantasy about the warranty administrator at my work. She has pretty much full body tattos and is slightly overweight. Her face is very pretty though and huge rack. But I definetely never thought of her in that way until this cycle.

blooddrinker69 said:
My buddy claims Deca ruined his d*ck. He said its been slowly coming back but still not normal. I'm on test now and all I think about is sex, food, and lifting weights. I even caught myself having a fantasy about the warranty administrator at my work. She has pretty much full body tattos and is slightly overweight. Her face is very pretty though and huge rack. But I definetely never thought of her in that way until this cycle.

I ruined my dick fucking a pretty, overweight, tatooed girl with a huge rack.

Oh wait ... that's my wife! :worried:

i pak of androgel a day made me feel like the college stud i never was! :evil: :p :rolleyes: :artist:

mrplunkey said:
Test usually makes you have a crazy sex drive. If you don't, look to anti-e's because I think sometimes high(er) doses of test aromitize into estrogen and actually hurt your drive. As a rule of thumb for me if I'm puffy, I'm probably too low on anti-e's.

That's just my theory tho - -I could be dead wrong on this one.

Spot on here for me, 500mg pw and had a permenant pan handle sticking up. Added HCG and its definately softened it up. So I think with high estrogen it affects my wood

Any kind of test.

well im on a shit load of test and dbol right now and i would fuck anything right now lol

DaveTSI said:
well im on a shit load of test and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - right now and i would fuck anything right now lol
pick3 in 3....2.........1.......

More is not neccessarily better for sex drive. 200mgs and Im horny as all hell and find that to be perfect for me. Proviron gives sick wood too.

Top Bottom