Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What AAS increases sex desire?

I've had libido ups and downs while on test. It doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be a raging boner all the time. Hormones will fluctuate - there are so many variables in terms of diet and stress here that I don't want to think about it.

I notice the biggest surge when I take 10mg of aromasin with a 75iu shot of HMG which usually lasts a few days.

When I take tren it absolutly turns me into a raging sex machine. I am horny all the time when I run test with tren.

Freightening actually!!!

So far my current test/tren + dostinex has given me the most consistently ridiculous horn-dog sex drive (I'm talking 3-5 nuts per day, every day possible). The kind of libido where I have to leave my desk and go rub one out in the bathroom so I can focus on my work.

Dbol always made me super-horny too.

Test, +1.

dal022, good to see you around. I remeber reading some of your posts a while ago but haven't seen much of you recently.

beachhead06 said:
Test, +1.

dal022, good to see you around. I remeber reading some of your posts a while ago but haven't seen much of you recently.

Yeah thanks man i just been busy hangin by afboard.com and shit

Top Bottom