Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is 1iu of HGH?

mastropiece

I am starting HGH. is there a standard to 1iu=? mg. I am on the Genotropin 0.4 mg. delivery device. I have not been able to determine how many iu's I am doing if I do the whole .44 mg. EOD.
Like if someone says I am on 2 ius per day. how can you tell what stregnth somatropin they are doing?
Can anyone help out?
Mastro

mastropiece said:
I am starting HGH. is there a standard to 1iu=? mg. I am on the Genotropin 0.4 mg. delivery device. I have not been able to determine how many iu's I am doing if I do the whole .44 mg. EOD.
Like if someone says I am on 2 ius per day. how can you tell what stregnth somatropin they are doing?
Can anyone help out?
Mastro

Take a look on the packaging and see how many iu's they sent you and the total dry weight. Each kit is different. All that really matters is the liguid conversion ... the cc's per iu.

Here is my understanding.

HGH comes as a powder and is mixed with a "water" that comes in the kit. A typical kit would contain 15 iu and you control the grand total of cc's.

My first personal experience was a grand total of 2.4 cc's. This was divided into 12 injections ... 0.2 cc's/ 1.25 IU each

I found this to be "harsh" and through advice here, doubled the "water" making the grade total 4.8 cc's ... 12 injections at 0.4 cc's / 1.25 iu each.

Hey lion. The doc just gave me the package of 7 redi jects. it is labeled genotropin 0.4 mg mini quick there is no mention of dry weight or cc's on the package. I will look at the circular to see if I can find something out.
Thanks
Mastro

The circular is confusing but.. it does mention that the kits range from
.2 to 2.2 mg., giving an IU of
.66 to 6.6 so, if a 2.2 mg rediject is 6.6 IU's (multiplyer factor of 3)
then my kit .44 X 3 = 1.3ui's
What do ya think Lion?
That's kind of low 1.3 ui eod I.m going to ask the doc for at least the .6 mg. kit. Fucker always starts me out slow.
Mastro

Man , now I'M confused....Or retarded. Or both!

If I have a 10ml vial (mixed kit) of hgh.

And I am using a 1cc syringe. I want to inject 2iu's.

How much do I draw into syringe to equal 2 iu's?

Syringe is marked 10, 20,30, to 100.

Is the answer 20? Is that 2 iu's? DUUUHH!!! Sorry guys! :worried:

halfcenturian said:
Man , now I'M confused....Or retarded. Or both!

If I have a 10ml vial (mixed kit) of hgh.

And I am using a 1cc syringe. I want to inject 2iu's.

How much do I draw into syringe to equal 2 iu's?

Syringe is marked 10, 20,30, to 100.

Is the answer 20? Is that 2 iu's? DUUUHH!!! Sorry guys! :worried:

Have you used HCG before? This uses the same concept.
I'm pretty good at this so here it is:

Syringe is standard slin
I will use a HCG conversion since I do not know how much HGH you have.....So a standard HCG ampule is 5000IUs

So no matter how much water you use you still have 5000ius OK?
Now take a slin pin and pull 100iu of water. Then mix it with the 5000iu of HCG. You still have 5000iu worth of liquid.
Now you divide that entire liquid to your desired amount to use.
For example, 10 iu gradation would be 500iu of HCG because 10x500=5000iu
Pin- HCG
10=500iu
20=1000iu
30=1500iu
40=2000iu
50=2500iu and so on

Follow my thought process and you will understand.
Same concept you can use with HGH. Forget about the syringe just concentrate on the liquid you have. Once you understand that then use the gradation on the syringe to divide doses like I showed you earlier.
If you not sure just let me know how much HGH you have and help you through it

Post how many IUs of dry powder HGH you have? The water is not that important quantitively speaking

you are on about 1.2 ius ed, my folks are on the same. they were using the ready jects but found a pharmacy in the U.S. that with a doctors script will compound it at about 1/3 the price. They send them pre loaded pins and all.

Varga said:
Post how many IUs of dry powder HGH you have? The water is not that important quantitively speaking

I have a 10ml vials of jin powder. The little glass vials of diluent in kit contain 1ml. Not gonna use them.

I am going to inject 1 ml of bact. water instead. SOOO, I have 10 iu's the form of 1ml. AHHHHH-HAAAAA - DEEP BREATH>>>> To get 2iu's into a 1cc slin pin, 1/2" pin, 29g, I would fill syringe to 20 mark and shoot. Yes?
one vial should last 5 days?

You can bill me. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom