Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Western Union Online?

if u wnat to put everything babout urself on the internet hit it up man good luck go stop by ur local WU and pay the nice people a visit.

goin to a location and paying CASH is the way to go if you're buying 'supplements'.

those who pay online using credit card are NOT at a risk but its always best to be safe than sorry in case a rainy day comes!

last time i used WU for goodies was about 2 years ago. if i DO go to a location, do they need an ID whether or not its domestic or international?

a-bomb5083 said:
last time i used WU for goodies was about 2 years ago. if i DO go to a location, do they need an ID whether or not its domestic or international?

No ID required...just go in tell them where the cash is going and thats it...they will ask you for personal info....but no ID.

I was asked for ID twice, both times the transaction was to China. The employee told me that ID is only asked for on transfers over 1000, except to china, which is on all transactions. Whether or not that's true in all areas is another thing, but be weary of it.

Also what satch posted should pretty much be the final word on the question. :)

Top Bottom