Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went to Emergency room....

barnes3

I just got back from the emergency room where I had fifteen stitches put in my right middle finger! It happened because my finger got smashed between two dumbells and it ripped my whole finger nail out and sliced across my whole finger to the bone.

I have a few questions:

First, Should I continue to take the 400mg a week of Primo, 100mg of Winstrol EOD, the 50mg of anavar, .25 arimidex, 20mg nolva, t3,clen??? I was thinking of dropping the clen but continue the rest as planned... what do you guys think??

Second, should any of the above be mixed with oxycodone w/ap ap 5/325 tabs (percaset<sp?>)?

You guys help would be appreciated.....

barnes3

genarr3 said:
More important, how did you do this?

I had finished my set on decline dumbells and I went to set the weights down (a little too fast), assuming that my partner had returned the weights that he used to the rack I let them down... pinching my middle finger between the weights he just used and the ones that I had in my hand.

I know that this is going to bring flames, but I do not care because it was an honest mistake by not asking if everything was clear.

barnes3

STAY AWAY FROM THE HYDROCODONE!!!

I would keep up your cycle.. but do not lift heavy, just do cardio or somthing... pump will cause the stitches to rip. It has happened to me.

Whatever you do.. avoid those pain pills... trust me.. you will thank me later.

If you can continue to train, stay on the cycle. There should be no problem with the oxy. Better yet, don't take them - send them to me.

genarr3 said:
If you can continue to train, stay on the cycle. There should be no problem with the oxy. Better yet, don't take them - send them to me.

If I am going to send you my pain pills... can I send the fifteen stitches and my finger along with it?? :)

barnes3

I would say depends if you feel able to lift. If yes then keep juicing but stay away from the clen. Otherwise, just stop your cycle. Get back to normal and think about another one.

barnes3 said:

If I am going to send you my pain pills... can I send the fifteen stitches and my finger along with it?? :)

barnes3
No thanks. I don't want them if I have to earn them. Do like Manny said, if you can't train then stop the cycle, it's just a waste of gear otherwise.

genarr3 said:

No thanks. I don't want them if I have to earn them. Do like Manny said, if you can't train then stop the cycle, it's just a waste of gear otherwise.

I can still train no problem. After it happened I was still able to do another set (cut a shirt up and then duck taped it..lol)... then I felt the finger nail start to stab my inner flesh and that was when I decided to take what I had on it off and check it out a little more closely... then I saw that it was basically looking at my friend who was standing next to me on the left.

barnes3

I've actually seen a guy in my gym do this before except he was on the flat bench. When he stood up, half his finger was dangling with the bone sticking out.:bawling: As far as your question goes I personally would still take the gear at the same doses but take a good solid week off from the weight training. The last thing you want to do is make your situation worse by re-injuring yourself.

Top Bottom