Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went to the doc Tuesday and he said I CANNOT get gyno anymore..

e-man

He said he took it all out (glandular tissue and the gland) and CAN't get gyno again.
I asked him about the nipple indentation and he said I had enough tissue in there (don't know what tissue he is talking about) to prevent it from indenting. He said the sensation will be back within 2-3 months.
When I went for the consultation i asked him about taking it all out and he said the nipple would indent. I didn't get a chance to ask him what he did different from what he originally told me. I go back to see him in 2 weeks and will ask him then.

What do you guys think?
Is there anybody out there that had it all taken out?
I would appreciate if you cna share your experience.
Thanks..

Just to let you guys know it's been 3 weeks from the operation (encision + lipo) and the results are getting better and better (still a lot of swelling)

I remember my old source Hitter, god rest his soul, had his nip tissue removed and he said that he never got gyno again...this was after 5 years or so of heavy juicing after the surgery. I have heard about the doctors totally removing the glands....I don't think that your doctor would lie to you. Tell him he better be telling the truth or else it malpractice time. HAHAHA

Pros about removing Glands:
No Gyno in the boobies ever again
Cons:
Will cause indentation and look like something was taken out, if they put in a 'filler' for lack of a better term it will be hard so it will feel funny but look right. If he took out the gland but left the fatty tissue in there, Im thinking he is hoping that it will look ok when done, he doesn't know that for sure.

My buddy had gyno removed (non glandular) and the dr fucked up nasty, he is left with a scar on one side that is quite noticable - and this dr was suppossedly 'experienced and well seasoned with bb'er cosmetics - so please stress to your dr MANY TIMES AND CLEARLY that he better take care of you well and if he has any doubts that you will look like you did before the gyno to let you know now before he starts. I have very little respect for 95% of doctors, my friend is becoming one and what he doesnt know could fill a small 3rd world country.

Hitter was popped or retired in fear of being popped when Masster Mil. from florida was rolling on all the prominent internet distributors about 8 months ago. Also, his state, NJ, had a huge but with like 2 million pills of d-bol so he was a easy target. He is not around anymore...damn nice guy too.

Also, look at the ROCK in the wwf....his nips are all types of gnarled up! I beive that he had the glands removed and is now sporting some nice sliced nips. The Rock Says: Know your role....and take your anti-estrogens.

Slopain,

Thanks for the info on gland removal. If the gland is removed what happens when estrogen levels ar elevated, i.e. no stimulation to cause swelling or puffiness.
Also what other tissue can he be talking about?
Also I herd that the sensation sometimes does not come back. Any truth to this??

My scar is less then 1 cm below my nipple. On the right side it's healed and just hard swelling around (been only 3 weeks)
The left one is still a bit open but closing. The funny thing is the left one does not have the hard swelling around the nipple but more overall swelling.
I asked him but he says it's normal and he didn't do more work on the left side. Weird. Anyway he is certain it will go down to normal.

gyno removed

I had it done right side only the left never flared up.
All of the gyno tissue was removed. I have a nearly
impossible to see cresent shaped scar below my nipple.
My nipple area was puffy for a couple of months after.
Both pecs now look very similiar with no indication of
ever any problem. I had no feeling in my nip for over a year. This all took place about six or seven years ago.
Never came back.

Top Bottom