Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well This rant has been brewing for some fucking time....

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
Okay, I have been noticing a trend. When I started in the steroid game "we" were a small select group that had for the most part payed our dues with many years of natural training under our belts before we went to the dark side. These days it seems every Tom Dick and Harry are on it and to be honest and I do not want to offend anyone but...fuck it. A lot of people on here are to young or to new to training to even be fucking with this stuff. I see all these exotic high dose cycles and the fucker has 2 years training total. It seems not many pay for it in sweat anymore. I am not saying I am the steroid God that dictates who uses and who does not but its almost a Joke to me when I go to shows like the Arnold and see all these tards with ILS walking around broke out with 15 inch arms and a swole face. No one has the patience. Instant gratification is the name of the game. I know this will fall on deaf ears for those who it applies to..."who me?" yes you and you know who you are. So many of these people go on get a little bigger, go off quit training, shrink and the cycle repeats. This is the result of our Gov't in their esteemed wisdom banning AAS prescription by docs...at the same time the internet exploded. Hmmmm, Ray Charles could have seen it coming. Take away the supply and not the demand and this is the result. another underground drug. Now every kid that can search on Google can get a hook up. Some things should be limited and difficult to do IMHO and this is one of those. Well cats out of the bag now. Be safe and try to be smart about this...its not a game. I am finished.

Quadsweep

At least you don't have people in your gym ( like mine)
with Imaginary Lat syndrome, thats the worse...........

solidspine said:
Let me guess, you are taking a lot of Fina and test?
No fina...test YEP! Na its just .....Things are just going a wrong way I feel anymore. To many sources to much open talk too much, too much, too much!

Q.

OMEGA said:
At least you don't have people in your gym ( like mine)
with Imaginary Lat syndrome, thats the worse...........
oh I know...Good part of being in a private PT gym. When I was at Gold's ILS All over the place.

Q.

This is not the same board Bro. When your only goal is to bring traffic and you label yourself at the steroid megasite this is what you get. The body builders left this board a long time ago. So we educate the newbies and hope for the best. It's us or "a guy at the gym told me to...".

OMEGA said:
ps if I ruined your thread with my jokes I will delete them

jus let me know bro:)
Na man we are good!

Ulter said:
This is not the same board Bro. When your only goal is to bring traffic and you label yourself at the steroid megasite this is what you get. The body builders left this board a long time ago. So we educate the newbies and hope for the best. It's us or "a guy at the gym told me to...".
I was actually going to write its like the Audio Slave song "all my Heros have now become Ghosts. Not just here but in BB in general.

Quad

Quad...I dont have a problem with you feeling like you do. You have every right to feel that way. However, Im not sure why it really bothers you that much. Thats todays society...instant gratifcation. Not only in "the game" but in anything from poker to football. You say that you paid your dues...but at what point is your debt paid to where you can start playing "the game"?
Look at football...Antonio Gates never played high school or college football but now plays in the NFL...dont you think some NFL tight ends feel like you do? But just because he hadnt played for 15 yrs does that mean he hasnt paid his dues? Or Chris Moneymaker in professional poker...the guy wins an online poker tourny and ends up in the World Series of Poker and ends up winning it...how do you think some of the old professionals felt? Probably like he didnt belong. But since he hadnt been playing for years should he not been allowed?

I guess my point is, just because you "paid your dues" why should other folks? Its not the point that its steriods that you are talking about, but anything in life. If Americans were only allowed to take part in things that they had earned, we wouldnt be able to do anything! After all has any of us actually "earned" our basic rights? Thats what makes this country so great...we can do anything we want.
Also, they arent actually doing anything to hurt you...let them do whatever they want to their body.

Not any kind of attack on your quad...just my opinion...and i'll prob. be in the minority here.

Top Bottom