Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well I have it. A copy of william llewellyn's Anabolics 9th ED

needtogetaas

Now this is a fucking book worthy of my time. I went to the book store the other day and picked up about 5-6 books on the subject. Think it was last month I did this. Ya they all sucked balls. I also have a copy of every e-book sold on ef and other then my book nelsons books I was not to impressed. They are perfect for new guys and even guys that have been around a little wile, but deff not worth my time to read threw them all..

Now of course I have not read the whole book yet shit I do not have that kind of time. I have skimmed each chapter and the content as well as how the book is put together and I can say I will be reading this book from cover to cover over the next few months.

Thanks Bill I finely got a book worth my time. :biggrin:

wait a sec.

you don't know everything about steroids? :confused:

llolol

"hey bro how can i stunt body hair growth while on aas?"

wait a sec.

llolol

Man no one knows everything and I don't give a shit who they are.. Even billy bill can learn a few things from guys like you and me..

On a side not that had to be the weirdest quistion I have been asked so far.. Funny thing is I never thought I would see the question come up again but last week or soo there was a few threads on it..

Nare that shit axe body spray and stfu lolololol :biggrin:

wait a sec.

llolol

Besides I am not really reading it. I am just looking at the pretty pictures :biggrin: Lots of juicy juice picks up in this bitch.

steroids? who needs a book to know about those dangerous drugs--a book would just help you learn how to do them in safest manner possible and get the greatest amount of gains--

I prefer to get my knowledge from the guys at the gym--especially the one guy with the nice boobs and yellow complexion
......wait he sorta looks like me (see avatar<<<<<<)

BTW, I have 3 earlier eds of Bill's book (before a site like this even existed--if not for his book I would guess I would be on the short list for a new liver, new pecker, and who knows what else)--and I plan to get his new one shortly--

You are always so colorful when you type eddy. BTW edd who the hell is that swole guy up there. You ever seen him before. Look at him he's on steroids!!!!!

Great book!!!

I have one that is signed by Bill himself.

Full of info on every drug that relates to AAS, how to use them, and what they do.

A lot of nice pictures too.

Top Bottom