Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome New Members who searched for us after the "Nat Geo" Special about Steroids.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Welcome.

EliteFitness was on the Nat Geo about steroids?? I saw the testosterone special but not the steroid one

Re: Welcome New Members who searched for us after the "Nat Geo" Special about Steroi

JslJsl22 said:
EliteFitness was on the Nat Geo about steroids?? I saw the testosterone special but not the steroid one

Nah we weren't even mentioned!

But I can see some folks running to Google after watching that special... Many of them would eventually end up here...

did you see the special? was it good or was it one of those steroids are bad for you and should never be used type of deals

They are over at Bodybuilding.com asking for sources probably.
Or a good oral only cycle.

Re: Welcome New Members who searched for us after the "Nat Geo" Special about Steroi

centy said:
They are over at Bodybuilding.com asking for sources probably.
Or a good oral only cycle.

week 1-16:
50mg dbal ed, 50mg abomb ed, 100mg ed methyl-tren
week 10-16:
40mg anavar ed, 50mg winstrol ed

And you're good to go bro :lmao: :lmao:

mus1cjunk1e said:
week 1-16:
50mg dbal ed, 50mg abomb ed, 100mg ed methyl-trenbolone
week 10-16:

thanks holy ghost.... no wait.... holy would have bumped the var to 100 mg ED and the Winstrol to 150 mg ED

mus1cjunk1e said:
week 1-16:
50mg dbal ed, 50mg abomb ed, 100mg ed methyl-trenbolone
week 10-16:

that's a great way to get a natural yellow tan!!

Top Bottom