Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weirdest location you've ever ingested gear

gorillahung

Here in the USA I once popped a dbol tablet at the local state police headquarters. I was there making a delivery and back then I was anal retentive about taking my pills at the same time every day. It was time for a pill and they had a water cooler so I popped my anabol tablet right there in front of 4 state troopers.

Haha nice one, that's the thing when we see someone taking a pill we all automatically think it's a painkiller or something like that, cool forgetting one over on the police.

hard to top that one man.

weirdest place I took it was at the gym entrance.. i had a bunch of 10mg var tabs in my pocket and went to take a couple out because I forgot to take them pre workout. and they all fell out of my pocket and started rolling around everywhere lol. i went and picked them up as fast as i could as people were walking in and stepping on them

another one was at my X's dads place. we spent the night there and I was having breakfast and had some winny in an amp that i would drink. we were eating and watching tv in the living room and i took the amp and broke it open, drank it and chased it down with juice in front of him lol. her parents had already accused me of doing steroids already so i wonder if he knew what i was doing. people don't know that steroids are drank

I used to do my insulin injections in my work bathroom when I was an 18 year old idiot. I would go to the bathroom with a little fanny pack, do my injection, and then run back to my desk to eat so I wouldn't do hypoglycaemic.

Looking back now I realize how stupid that was. One time after doing the injection my boss saw me walking back to my desk and asked me to stop in his office and talk about the project I was working on. Luckily he only spoke to me for a couple minutes but that could of turned really bad really fast.

I cant say I have taken them in a really odd place. I do a ton of driving for work so I am always getting meals/supplements/PEDs in while I drive......obviously not injections. I have taken plenty in my office but I guess that isn't really that weird.

Top Bottom