Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird rash during first cycle

0liver

Hi Elite

First post, hoping for some solid advice. Im sorry its long but every detail is listed.

• I read a lot before this first cycle, which consists is only Sustanon 375.
  • Pinning 187.5 mg e3d.
  • PCT = HCG and nolva (untouched).
  • Today is the end of week 3.

Yesterday i broke out in a painless red "rash" or reaction. My girlfriend saw it before bedtime as i undressed myself. Its pretty red all over my chest. From the lower pecs up to my neck, and a little up the neck, then following my seperation of the delts (not on delts) and also only on the front of my traps. Its a sharp line on the very top of the traps.

Pretty symmetrical. What can it be? I have no local pain or rash from where i injected, which is the quads only.

I had a good leg workout with mostly barbell- back-squats, -lunges -calves and -goodmornings,

I also initiated some other supplements last week. Beta Alanine. L-Citrullin and L-Arginine. I only ate it 3 times with days between, last time being a couple hours before we saw the red area.

I read that it could be the Beta Alanine. Also i could be reacting to the Deca-ester. Then now i am confused. I forget the supplements from now on but i really would finish the Sustanon. Today is pinning day and 24 hour mark for the rash (still the same). BTW it looks like small blood vessels that popped every where. So close that from 1 meter distance it seems covering like "sprayed on".

Would you try only pinning Sustanon and wait it out? Or abort the cycle to be safe, or wait 2 days or something (if then better can i outrule the deca-ester)??

Please help me out!

Drop all supp;ements, you could be having a reaction to them, if the rash doesn't clear up in about 2 weeks stop the deca and see it thats the culpit, thats the only way of discovering the cause is by process of elimination.

ok, so you would still pin? It just came so suddenly that i fear it will get worse. Really hoping that i can continue the cycle.

Its evening here now so i will not pin right before bed-time, in order to not psyche myself from sleeping. Is it ok to have one 4-day period between pinning?

ok, so you would still pin? It just came so suddenly that i fear it will get worse. Really hoping that i can continue the cycle.

Its evening here now so i will not pin right before bed-time, in order to not psyche myself from sleeping. Is it ok to have one 4-day period between pinning?

Yes you can still pin, i would either do the pinning in the morning or one hr before training, just start by eliminating the supplements first, it will be no problem having a 4 day peroid before pinning.

Thanks Radar. Plan today was pinning and having a crazy push-workout. Then i did not know if i should pin or not. Its for my better not worse, so googling was all i did.

I will think of you while hitting pr's tomorrow :)

Radar, or any pro, one last thing.

Until now my 7 first shots was e3d 6pm. Today my 8th was after 4 days but as early as 9am.

Would you pin next one in 3 days or in the evening after 2? its either a matter of 2 injections with off-timing, or the hole cycle ending one day later... whats best?

A day r two or a few hrs in different times for pinning is OK. I use sust250 and pin 1.5cc on Monday and 1.5cc on Thursday. So that's 3 days between one and 4 between the other. This is my 2nd cycle doing it this way and its been going just fine for me. Sometimes I pin at 4am and others after 9am just depends if I have to work that day

Hi bigdog

I take it like you would stretch the cycle by a day, rather than catching up with the intended rhytm :) thank you

A day r two or a few hrs in different times for pinning is OK. I use sust250 and pin 1.5cc on Monday and 1.5cc on Thursday. So that's 3 days between one and 4 between the other. This is my 2nd cycle doing it this way and its been going just fine for me. Sometimes I pin at 4am and others after 9am just depends if I have to work that day

This is the way i do mine also, but on the days i shoot i will inject an hr or two before working out, the pumps are awsome.

Top Bottom