Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird problem...

greyzo1082

Ok here is the situation. I've fucked around with a few girls in my day but I've only had sex with one. For some reason every 3 months or so I'll take a piss and I'll get this white stuff that sputters out at the end and it burns. This has been happening for a long long time. I've looked up the symptoms of gonorheaa and such and it says it would be yellowish and blah blah and burn when I urinate. With me though it rarely happens its literally like once every 3 months or even less. Also when I told my doctor that I get a little leakyness when I piss he did that stool thing on me (aka a que tip down your dick). It came back negative so I dont know what the fuck. Any ideas or suggestions? hehe

If your doc says you're fine, you're fine. If you're not fine, and your doc said you're fine, don't worry, that's fine too, you can sue.

lol I have no idea... I guess print this out and take it to my doctor and see what he has to say. The guy who posted that article tried a bunch of stuff and nothing worked though. Doesn't sound promising and doesn't give me much motivation to go to my doctor.

Top Bottom