Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird notice

madbro

Banned
Since the first day I started pinning my glutes with 250mg testosterone enanthate twice weekly I never experienced any slight pain in the glute muscles?? what does that suppose to tell me??

I also suspect my gear is very underdosed.

Means your gear is smooth and your injections are going well...I have been using Test C, EQ, and Test P...and besides hitting a nerve in my right quad and normal tenderness after prop injections, the rest have been smooth as silk.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

My close friend who cycled sustanon 250 told me my glutes supposed to be in pain especially after first few shots.. Probably the propionate in it? I'm just using pure enanthate... I find it odd that my experience is slightly different no pain at all... I use 23g to draw and 25g to inject I go deep into the glute it hurts slightly at the begining when in contact with the skin but when its in its smooth no pain at all...
So I go as deep as the needle goes then inject slowly the oil.. after I take the needle out Just very very tiny drop of blood comes out and I clear it.. then just nothing... no pain at all nothing.. I'm at week 6 and my lifts are slightly higher around 8% up everywhere(probably becaues im already very near my genetic max).. I was 225 now im 240 but my face is full of water last week started using liquid stane and it helped me with the water issue... So far I feel more relaxed chilled almost never tired.. sleep very well.. tremendous apetite for meat and my apetite for carbs decreased big time... Just want salty bloody meat all the time.. I also feel very very tight like a day after a very very intense workout until vomit you know the next day when you wake up all tight warm and overall good feeling?? I added few swimming sessions to my routine and noticed even though my volume is up and carbs is down I still gain and almost never low on energy... like test keeps my glycogen in check.. I'm having night sweats by now and got chuby.. oh and my testicles are small and I barely have sperm when i cum like when I was masturbating at age of 10. I guess its normal anyway soon starting my HCG to get off smooth..

What are your stats?
What is your diet like?
What ai's are you taking?

What are your stats?
What is your diet like?
What ai's are you taking?

wacha talkinabout williss???

"madbro" -->> check statistekz ->> mah posts->> mah first posts....
ai already mentioned its liquid stane you goat avatar having brah.

Wth is that? Im just trying to help man.
So i dont understand all that junk.

It depends on where and how you inject, but some substances hurt more than others -- either because the oil is thicker or the ester is shorter. Also, yes, most UG stuff is a little underdosed.

Sus usually hurts because it contains T prop. What you have may be fine, but it may also be a little weaker than pharm sus.

No pain no problem...and yes sustanon is a different beast as like was said it has Prop in it.

My close friend who cycled sustanon 250 told me my glutes supposed to be in pain especially after first few shots.. Probably the propionate in it? I'm just using pure enanthate... I find it odd that my experience is slightly different no pain at all... I use 23g to draw and 25g to inject I go deep into the glute it hurts slightly at the begining when in contact with the skin but when its in its smooth no pain at all...
So I go as deep as the needle goes then inject slowly the oil.. after I take the needle out Just very very tiny drop of blood comes out and I clear it.. then just nothing... no pain at all nothing.. I'm at week 6 and my lifts are slightly higher around 8% up everywhere(probably becaues im already very near my genetic max).. I was 225 now im 240 but my face is full of water last week started using liquid stane and it helped me with the water issue... So far I feel more relaxed chilled almost never tired.. sleep very well.. tremendous apetite for meat and my apetite for carbs decreased big time... Just want salty bloody meat all the time.. I also feel very very tight like a day after a very very intense workout until vomit you know the next day when you wake up all tight warm and overall good feeling?? I added few swimming sessions to my routine and noticed even though my volume is up and carbs is down I still gain and almost never low on energy... like test keeps my glycogen in check.. I'm having night sweats by now and got chuby.. oh and my testicles are small and I barely have sperm when i cum like when I was masturbating at age of 10. I guess its normal anyway soon starting my HCG to get off smooth..

Top Bottom