Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird issue AAS - dbol causing erection and libido issues?

venomouss

i have been on 1G test enanthate for about 8 weeks sex drive has been great strength great good test. Started some d-bol last week week 7. Well my sexy drive has went right in the shitter, Meaning i have none! No woody nothing.....strength is still good if not better, obviously because of d-bol

I have ran alot of cycles similiar usually starting 50mg D-bol ed week 1-5, but this time i wanted to try adding 50mg ed d-bol week 7- week 11. No reason just trying something different...

Question is is the D-bol killing my sex drive? No ancillaries

Re: Weird issue AAS

i think he is asking if d-bol is known to kill sex drive no matter what the dose.... would like to know too... going to use it for the first time at the beginning of my next cycle... but not at the risk of loosing of my sex drive.

I dont know, but are you on any anti e's ??? that would be my guess either way..
If you are, you may be taking to much,, and if you are not your estrogen levels are probably through the roof... levels to high or too low will kill your sex drive... more often then not its bros who over due the anti e's basically taking estrogen levels down to nothing...

littleb said:
I dont know, but are you on any anti e's ??? that would be my guess either way..
If you are, you may be taking to much,, and if you are not your estrogen levels are probably through the roof... levels to high or too low will kill your sex drive... more often then not its bros who over due the anti e's basically taking estrogen levels down to nothing...

yeah i would wait to take any ant-e's until PCT or very late stages in the cycle. If it kills your sex drive try lowering the dose. D-bol should not kill your sex drive it has little effect on that. If you want to you can try to zap back in natural production for your little friend by trying Sustain Alpha . "Sustain Alpha can help increase the primary male androgen Testosterone. This may help increase energy, lean muscle, libido, and sexual performance."

Sounds like estrogen is too high due to aromatization...that could certainly kill your libido... try adding a low dosage of an A I (a-dex, aro-masin).... just because you haven't had estrogen issues in the past doesn't mean it can't happen now.

Top Bottom