x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Weird idea - DNP used to treat diabetes?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Weird idea - DNP used to treat diabetes? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: was wondering if low dose DNP would actually help someone with diabetes. seems DNP does alot of insulins job, lowering blood sugar levels and turning glucose into energy. and imagine, people would actually getting lean instead of turning into fatasses like they do with insulin, or am i just totally off base here? ive read lots on DNP including the manual, but its confusing as hell you could take a school course to learn the ins and outs of the stuff (which i believe many of you have

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Weird idea - DNP used to treat diabetes?

was wondering if low dose DNP would actually help someone with diabetes. seems DNP does alot of insulins job, lowering blood sugar levels and turning glucose into energy. and imagine, people would actually getting lean instead of turning into fatasses like they do with insulin, or am i just totally off base here?

ive read lots on DNP including the manual, but its confusing as hell you could take a school course to learn the ins and outs of the stuff (which i believe many of you have basically, to some extent anyway like general biochemistry)

DNP guru
    only at high doses can this be totally effective.

AnabolicDiabetic
    Diabetes is complicated enough without adding a even more complicated drug into the mix...I would never do dNP as a diabetic and from the one diabetic I know who has tried it I would not want to duplicate his experience.

Trust me....NOPE Been there, and done that...even tried PGF2A for the recepter upregulation...Landed me in a place I didn't want to be...Another thing to consider, if you're an extremely overweight diabetic, with a high fat %....And did high dosages for extended peroids of time, without adequate time off...Things could get pretty nasty

Ranger