Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird idea - DNP used to treat diabetes?

Staind

was wondering if low dose DNP would actually help someone with diabetes. seems DNP does alot of insulins job, lowering blood sugar levels and turning glucose into energy. and imagine, people would actually getting lean instead of turning into fatasses like they do with insulin, or am i just totally off base here?

ive read lots on DNP including the manual, but its confusing as hell you could take a school course to learn the ins and outs of the stuff (which i believe many of you have basically, to some extent anyway like general biochemistry)

Diabetes is complicated enough without adding a even more complicated drug into the mix...I would never do dNP as a diabetic and from the one diabetic I know who has tried it I would not want to duplicate his experience.

Trust me....NOPE:D Been there, and done that...even tried PGF2A for the recepter upregulation...Landed me in a place I didn't want to be...Another thing to consider, if you're an extremely overweight diabetic, with a high fat %....And did high dosages for extended peroids of time, without adequate time off...Things could get pretty nasty:D

Ranger

Top Bottom