Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WEIRD gyno problem. extremely weird....

musclehealth

I have done many cycles in the last. Some light some extremely heavy and have had little gyno here and there but eventually it goes away.

My current cycle is...

Im like 14 weeks into the cycle.

250mg test 1-10
900mg eq 1-18

I was running provirone @ 50mg ed a few weeks ago but stopped.

Since dropping the test it seems like my gyno is getting worse. My nipples are are sensitive then ever and look like cones. I have ran tren/prop/mast/winny together at high doses and had no problem.

why would dropping the test make this happen? Or was it something else?

I just jumped on 2.5mg letro ED till the sides go down. Any other suggestions? Im thinking of dropping the eq all together or will that make it worse?

musclehealth said:
I have done many cycles in the last. Some light some extremely heavy and have had little gynecomastia here and there but eventually it goes away.

My current cycle is...

Im like 14 weeks into the cycle.

250mg test 1-10
900mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 1-18

I was running provirone @ 50mg ed a few weeks ago but stopped.

Since dropping the test it seems like my gynecomastia is getting worse. My nipples are are sensitive then ever and look like cones. I have ran trenbolone/testosterone propionate/mast/Winstrol - stanozolol together at high doses and had no problem.

why would dropping the test make this happen? Or was it something else?

I just jumped on 2.5mg Femera - letrozole - ED till the sides go down. Any other suggestions? Im thinking of dropping the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - all together or will that make it worse?

that's because the mast and Winstrol - stanozolol prevented the gynecomastia on that cycle. The proviron should have in this case.....im assuming when you dropped it thats when the issues occured?

equipose is not contributing to your gynecomastia, it doesn't aromatize.

your estro levels are high now becasue you completely eliminated test out of your body and all that's left is the estro that was aromatized in the process.

continue with the letro and take the proviron again. get some nolva to have off hand too...you may need it when you come off the letro

that's because the mast and Winstrol - stanozolol prevented the gynecomastia on that cycle. The proviron should have in this case.....im assuming when you dropped it thats when the issues occured?

your estro levels are high now becasue you completely eliminated test out of your body and all that's left is the estro that was aromatized in the process.

WHAT HE SAID ^^^

calveless wonder said:

continue with the Femera - letrozole - and take the proviron again. get some Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - to have off hand too...you may need it when you come off the Femera - letrozole -

I figured that. OK....well. I am going to run the letro till the sides go away then I will run some nolva to get me back up and running without a rebound from the letro being so suppressive.

Top Bottom