Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird Email Stuff Continues....

Stillgoing

Well, [email protected] persists in trying to send me a virus, and, now, I got an email with an attachment supposedly from an Elite Bro that I have corresponded with before (from his elite mail address). Only problem is, he didn't send it!!!! It was called "Look at my beautiful Girlfriend". I confirmed with him that he didn't send it. What the hell???? Is someone "in" the elite system firing off emails from people's accounts without them knowing it?? :mad: Bros, if you get emails with attachments, even from bros you know, becareful. Some cyber-nerd is spending some time on this......

Been getting same Bro.

Basically if i remeber right it is a virus that when it effects a user it clones the address book and sends it on as if it were that user.

I never open anything with an attachment

Wrongun!

Hmm this is worrying, i suppose we just have to be super vigilant and not open anything suspicious, a scammer somehow got my email from elite once and tried to sell me shit.

Wrongun said:
Been getting same Bro.

Basically if i remeber right it is a virus that when it effects a user it clones the address book and sends it on as if it were that user.

I never open anything with an attachment

Wrongun!

I actually caught the virus on my home computer (I don't think it was me as I'm not the only one who uses that computer), and let me tell you it was a pain in the ass to get rid of after it infects so many files. It was called Klez but if you do a search on emails and Zyglamail you will get a link where it can be eradicated. Best bet is to not get it in the first place though...

The klez virus sends itself out from your system once infected. It also disquises where it is comming from by placing a random e-mail address in the "from" fiedl of the e-mail. The only way to get this virus is if you run the attachment. This isnt rocket science folks DONT OPEN ATTACHMENTS unless you are 100% certian what it is. *.pif, *.scr, *.vbs, *.js these are script files of PF files and when you dbl click it you run the script and infect yourself. Most virus out there take advantage of YOUR ignorance, dont like virus's then spend some of you time every and learn about them. Those that so easily fall victem to the klez are likely the same ones who have at least one if not more trojans on their system as well.

i got a blkank email from george spellwin.. no attachments

MohawkMuscle said:
i got a blkank email from george spellwin.. no attachments
If you read my post you will realize it wasnt from george, no wonder you guys all get infected.

Top Bottom